Sexy, sophisticated selfies Monday

YO!



So today I had a photoshoot for Z-tattoo, only tattoo magazine in Scandinavia. It's a full spread, somewhere between 10-20 pages, with interview and cover and the works. Its actually been a while since I had a cover shoot, and I quite love it.
There is the obvious reason, that is catering to my own narcissist, something that as superficial as it is, just makes me feel beautiful. Period. But there is also the creating of something visual, The whole process is super fun..... Aaaaand then there is the more simple reason why I love to do shoots like today. I get to get out of my usual uniform of sneaks, skinny jeans and t-shirt, and into something very sexy, sophisticated and expensive. Its just a fun and empowering to dress up like that, and put on a sexy face. I assure you, the person you see in my photos, is not my everyday self. Not even close. Just to make that clear. Im into comfortable clothes, and shows, and I like food..... a lot. Sometimes a bit too much, when I look at raw photos form a shoot like today. That double donut ring is hard to tuck in😅
So when Im all slammed up, with Dolly Parton sized hair, heavy makeup, and ultra high heels, the selfie game is strong, and I'ts on!
Here is a result of that, and in a while, I'll post the photos from today. To anyone curious, the magazine will be out in May.

So here ya go, all narcissistic and selfie strong.
All lingerie is borrowed at Anne Sax lingerie in Copenhagen















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts